Your CEO has finished a long flight across an ocean. They are stranded in the plane on the tarmac at the airport due to a mechanical delay. Their laptop has died. It is up to you to produce a full Powerpoint presentation for them to present one hour after they leave the plane. You must produce not only the visuals but also the notes for your CEO to follow and complete references showing where you got your information. DO NOT let your CEO look foolish in front of this audience! They must be able to confidently deliver your error-free presentation and be able to clearly show how the research was done.
Powerpoint Slide Presentation
The topic- The impact of nutrition and health on productivity
The Powerpoint slide presentation should include:
- a cover slide, with all the information noted in the template.
- Notes section should include suitable introductory remarks
- an agenda slide
- Notes section should include short notes on each agenda point
- a minimum of six content slides maximum of nine content slides (in addition to the cover slide and agenda slide i.e. they are not counted here) representing the content of the presentation, including APA in-text citations ON EACH SLIDE
- Notes section for each slide should include complete information that needs to be presented in full sentences with appropriate spelling, grammar, punctuation and sentence structure.
I expect to see at least one data chart with quantifiable data and a detailed explanation in the notes section.
I should see 150-250 words in the notes section PER SLIDE.
There should be one or more final slides which reproduce the reference page containing your source information (APA format). This should be a revised version of the reference page submitted in Week Seven with possible additional entries added.