The purpose of this project is to demonstrate knowledge of management practices that increase efficiency and effectiveness in the workplace through behavior, along with identifying your own management plan.
Step 1: Carefully read the instructions below.
Step 2: Comprise a 14-16 slide presentation using PowerPoint, Prezi, or other presentation software (excluding the title page and reference list page) that includes ALL of the following points:
· Examine efficiency and effectiveness issues that affect decision-making in the workplace. Provide your reasoning for the selection; ensure that your reasoning is supported with course material, and research.
· Analyze management practices and concepts that promote organizational diversity in an effective way. Ensure that you support that position with course material, case study facts, and research.
· Analyze and explain the key components of relationship building for managers. Specifically, identify the components of relationship building that you could use.
· Identify how future decisions and their implementation might be affected if managers do not consider change in the workplace.
· Develop at least three management strategies that you would use to improve organizational effectiveness and efficiency in the workplace, using culture, structure, and behavior as the focus of each recommendation. Be sure to be specific in the discussion by justifying each recommendation using examples from course materials, and research.
INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO PREPARE THE SUBMISSION:
· Check the instructions to make sure ALL elements of the assignment have been covered
· Students are expected to use a variety as well as multiple course readings and research to support ideas, reasoning, and conclusions.
· This assignment requires the use of, at minimum, 5 scholarly references/sources
· Follow APA style guidelines to ensure that your final submission includes a Title Page, In-Text Citations, and a Reference List.
· IMPORTANT NOTE: In-text citations should be included in the slides and notes, as appropriate, to support your key points and takeaways. ALL in-text citations MUST be included in the reference list
· Limit quotes; Paraphrase to show greater understanding of the topics. When using quotes, provide the page number and explain the significance of using the quote.
· The presentation must be professional in appearance and include visuals such as tables, graphs, and clipart
· The slides should flow and transition in an organized manner with one idea/concept leading to the next
· The presentation should begin with an introductory slide that clearly and succinctly explains what you intend to cover in the body of the presentation.
· The presentation should end with a conclusion/summary slide that clearly and succinctly explains what you covered in the body of the presentation.
· Notes for each slide must be included in the slide or a separate written notes page.
· The note page is the accompanying text for each page of the presentation and will be used by the reader in lieu of you verbally presenting the slide presentation be sure that the content on the note pages is clear, focused, and succinct.
· Third-person writing is required. Third-person means that there are no words such as I, me, my, we, or us (first-person writing), nor is there use of you or your (second-person writing). If uncertain how to write in the third person, view this link:
· Check the instructions to make sure all elements of the assignment have been covered.
· Contractions are not used in business writing, so the expectation is that students do NOT use contractions in the assignment.