Hi, I need this complete please within 10 hours if possible, because that would be great for my schedule! Also, this assignment and subject is heavily based on Christianity, so it’d be best if this is your religion, but it’s not really required. Please write this in basic English without too many complicated words (An example is that so a younger audience with a lack of dictionary might understand it better). Choose between APA or MLA format and follow the instructions attached along with the template. Please follow the Rubric as well. Thank you!
You can watch this video to get a better understanding!!! Copy and paste the video link: www.shorturl.at/rtEM9
Here are the links for the “2 theological references”. Login info below:
Username to view: [email protected]
Biblical Metanarrative Essay Rubric
Please Do Your Best To Meet The Following Expectations:
The essay clearly articulates a chosen position by answering the essay prompt fully.
The essay contains 2 specific theological beliefs which are clearly provided and presented in biblical doctrine. Adequate biblical and theological support are evident. selected Bible passages are skillfully used to support the view and unity of theological doctrine.
Narrative of Scripture and Major Arguments
· Much attention is givto how these beliefs unfold through the narrative of Scripture, and the unity and coherence of Scripture is demonstrated.
· The essay demonstrates an obvious awareness of the major arguments in Scripture.
· Application is evident and biblical material is connected to a contemporary context.
· Implications of the unof Christian doctrine are clearly demonstrated.
Introduction demonstrates a clear understanding of the importance of the subject matter and proposes a topic appropriate for a paper of this length. conclusion clearly summarizes the essay in a statement that brings the various points together in support of the essays established view.
The required word count
(6001,000 words) is met.
No to very few grammatical, syntactical, and spelling errors are
Biblical Metanarrative Essay Assignment Instructions
The purpose of this assignment is to demonstrate your understanding of the unified and coherent nature of the Bible and the theological doctrines. One way to view Scripture is through the four major plot movements of Creation, Fall, Redemption, and New Creation. Considering biblical doctrines through these four plot movements can aid in our understanding of humanity and humanitys relationship to God.
After viewing the presentation, Understanding the Metanarrative, and completing your textbook readings, you will be equipped to demonstrate the coherence of Scripture and share some of the implications of the unified message of the Bible.
For this assignment, you must write a 6001,000-word essay addressing the following prompt:
The unity of the Bible is demonstrated through the Divine inspiration of the Holy Spirit on the human authors of Scripture. The study of theology uncovers and articulates the unity of all the biblical texts when they are taken together. From the list of approved doctrines to address, demonstrate the unified nature of the Bible by tracing that doctrine through the four major plot developments of Scripture.
For example, The Bible describes God as love in 1 John 4:8. The way to interpret God is love is to look at the biblical story that reveals Gods character through His actions. When looking at the idea of love through the four major plot movements in Scripture we see Gods love demonstrated in His creation of humanity, His patience with humanity after the fall, His sacrificial death to redeem humanity from the fall, and His restorative work through preparation of the heavenly home. (This example would be substantiated and demonstrated with biblical support, and be elaborated on within the essay.)
1. Discuss the major movement of the biblical metanarrative, its main character, and its implications for understanding the unity of the biblical books.
2. Choose two topics from the approved topics list that are presented in Biblical doctrine with attention on how these theological topics unfold through the through the four major plot movements of Creation, Fall, Redemption, and New Creation.
3. Using your theological examples, share the implications that these examples provide humanitys relationship to God.
4. Incorporate at least 2 theological references in your paper using course resources.
5. Incorporate at least 2 relevant biblical references.
6. Write a clear introductory paragraph including the thesis statement. A summative concluding paragraph must also be included.
7. Refer to the “Course Policies” in the course syllabus for the formatting expectations in this course.
Use the provided Biblical Metanarrative Essay Template as a guide.
You must choose two topics from the approved topic list below.
4. Glory of God
8. Image of God
Note: The essay will be checked for originality through plagiarism tools.
Page 2 of 2
Biblical Metanarrative Essay Template
· Introduction (approximately 100150 words)
· Biblical Metanarrative (approximately 150-200 words)
· Topic Example 1 (approximately 125250 words)
· Topic Example 2 (approximately 125250 words)
· Conclusion (approximately 100150 words)
Refer to the “Course Policies” in the course syllabus for the formatting expectations in this course. Review the Biblical Metanarrative Essay Grading Rubric to see the specific grading criteria by which you will be evaluated before submitting your essay.