1. Identify and explain the relevant parties in this case study?
2. What area (general) of law is the case concerned with?
3. What issue/s of law is/are under question? Cite applicable legislation and explain the requirements for breach of the same.
4. Identify and explain the ethical issues related to each party involved in this case study? Cite your sources.
5. What ethical theories can each party use to support their behaviour or decisions? Cite your sources.
6. Identify and explain an additional case that supports or differentiates this case.
Word count: 850-1100 words